Diarrhea is the WORST thing about being a Mom. I can handle blood, puke, even the occasional booger, but I detest cleaning up diarrhea. I'm sorry if this post is inappropriate or any of you find it offensive. But, it is the truth.
Amen, sista! Anyone who has kids won't be grossed out, they will do what I did as I read... nodded my head and totally agreed with you! Diarrea is why we don't drink too much apple juice at my house...nuff said! :D
Jenny, I can't even joke about something like that. When the kids had it I would toss my cookies just prior to putting them in the shower, bottom first.
5 comments:
Amen, sista! Anyone who has kids won't be grossed out, they will do what I did as I read...
nodded my head and totally agreed with you! Diarrea is why we don't drink too much apple juice at my house...nuff said! :D
Oh my gosh, Jenny! How inappropriate! I am so offended by this post!
I totally agree... Its horrible. Not inappropriate at all, you're funny!
oh, I'm so sorry!!! Good luck with it!
Jenny, I can't even joke about something like that. When the kids had it I would toss my cookies just prior to putting them in the shower, bottom first.
Post a Comment