Wednesday, January 7, 2009

We Love Daddy

Right now, Mason is riding his bike around and around and around the car in the garage. He has his Go Diego Go helmet on backwards. And he is singing at the top of his lungs. . .(You have to know Joy School songs to fully appreciate this). . ."Love my Daddy yes I do, Love my Daddy yes I do, Love my Daddy yes I do, I want him to come home right now." over and over and over. He cracks me up. He is having a hard time with Spencer going back to school after the two weeks we were spoiled and had him home. We sure love our Daddy!

P.S. I bought 201.08 in groceries today, but only paid 70.00 for them. I love Albertson's!!

2 comments:

foreverlaym said...

Okay, I keep saying it, but you REALLY need to take me shopping with you when you go. Oh, and don't put Mason in tap. Trust me. I took tap as a child and there were a few boys in some of the younger classes. Not pretty. I can show you video, if you like.

Jenni said...

So cute! That Mason is a crack up!